Each Bishop Kelly Athlete must complete a Participation Permission Form each school year. Additionally, BK Athletes must have a Sports Physical each school year.
ATHLETES ARE NOT ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY BK ATHLETIC ACTIVITY UNTIL PARTICIPATION AND HEALTH EXAMINATION AND CONSENT FORMS ARE COMPLETED AND SIGNED OFF BY THE SPORTS MEDICINE COORDINATOR.
Please follow these steps to complete this annual requirement:
1) Print the BK Heath Examination and Consent Form found at www.bkathletics.org/forms
2) Take it with you to your Sports Physical so that your physician can fill it out and sign it.
3) Review the Concussion Management Plan, Concussion Parent Handout, and Concussion Education and Training video found Here.
4) Review the Welcome Letter
5) Click on the BK Knight image below to create your dragonfly athletic account, complete the Participation Permission Form, and upload your completed and signed Health Examination and Consent Form online.
Please do not use your phone or the dragonfly app to create your account.
For Step-by-Step guide to setting up your account and uploading paperwork click the link: Step-by-Step Parent Guide
***birth certificate and immunization records DO NOT need to be uploaded on Dragonfly***
Click the Knight Below to Create your Dragonfly Account
Director of Sports Medicine / Athletic Trainer